Ah, finally the last part of “Best of 2011.” I promise no more of this after this. This is the peak. Kind of. Actually I’m running out of idea. I was thinking about choosing 10 shots, but it turns out there’s not that many of great shots. In the end, here are the only 5 shots that I consider as iconic from 2011. Not necessarily from my favorite films of 2011.
5. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo//DP: Jeff Cronenweth
4. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy//DP: Hoyte van Hoytema
3. The Ides of March//DP: Phedon Papamichael
2. Moneyball//DP: Wally Pfister
1. The Tree of Life//DP: Emmanuel Lubezki